Posted on | August 6, 2012 | 32 Comments
BlogHer is over but I’m still in NYC doing…whatever it is I’m doing (being awesome and seeing Anderson Cooper if there is a God). I’ve probably been stepping out all over the place (with the blisters to prove it), but since I’m away my friend Kendi is here to host SOS for me. She likes colored jeans more than I do, which is saying a lot. Be sure to click over to her blog and behold her awesomeness when you’re done – her style is so great and very attainable. She’s also one of the nicest people I know. Say hi and tell her Harper sent you (I think Kendi likes Harper more than me. Can’t blame her there).
Alright lovers and friends, I’m here to talk about something very important. In fact it’s so important that Mandy had to leave her blog for a few days so that I could discuss it here with you. Thank you Mandy for your leave of absence, I hope you are having fun but not too much fun. Think about us back home at work, ok?
So just what am I here to talk about today? Two words: colored jeans. Now, if we were being fancy we’d say colored denim but you must realize I am from Texas where rhinestones glued on to a tank top is considered fancy. So ‘jeans’ it is. A few things about why you should invest in as many pairs of colored jeans as humanly possible.
+ You can wear them with ANYTHING. I don’t even know how I’ve been living with ONE COLOR OF JEANS all of these years. Forget different rinses, I’ve been wanting the colors of the rainbow my whole life and I didn’t even know it. I have to stop myself from wearing them each and every day because I have so much to wear with them.
+ People check you out more. Now this might be a good thing or a bad thing, you can decide. It could be because you look great in your new colored jeans, or it could be because someone is having an intense flashback to the 80′s. But either way, I like it — as long as it’s from the front however. Target fitting room 360 degree mirrors have shown me that from a back view, nothing that great is going on back there.
+ Guaranteed instant good mood. I can be super moody b-word sometimes (ask my husband, employees, mailman) and whenever I wear colored jeans I’m happy again. This works about 90% of the time, you guys. The other 10% I usually just need a nap.
+ Because if you buy a couple of pairs, it will make me feel a thousand times better for having approximately 30 pairs of colored jeans. (see above) Help a sister out, will ya?
I’ve presented a really great case as to why everyone needs 10+ pairs of colored jeans. Just think about it, ok? And by think about it I mean go buy some already. Especially before they go out of style, which is probably any minute now.
I’m Kendi and I blog at Kendi Everyday where I talk about ridiculous things like shoes and colored jeans.
Snag the Code Here: